Trying to get rid of all this hair can be a nightmare. Therefore, here is what someone needs to do. Making of Use the background eraser tool makes life a little bit easier. It ought to be quite straightforward to create an effective mask that starkly contrasts the foreground from the background. Therefore, let’s get started.
- The first thing we want to do is remove some of the backgrounds. Therefore, you need to open the layer (Windows>Layers).
- You will have to unlock it (just double click on the layer till it opens). a little box can come up and just press OK, and you're good.
- Next, you'll be using the eraser tool to delete some of the background (mine happens to be blue). By removing most of the background color, it saves you time.
- You'll go all the way around the image on both sides as close as you can to the hair, it ought to appear checkered.
- Next, you will need to add a new layer, go the bottom r